Thursday 22 September 2011

Inaugural Address

I'm trying to travel as much as my limited budget and limited time allow me. Fabulous adventures should be shared - or at least, I should document them more if only for future-me to reminisce over.

I moved from a warm climate to a cold(er) one and I'm struggling with layering, despite having been here for the last winter. I looked bulky, felt uncomfortable and on top of that I was still cold fairly often. But this coming winter will be different! Well put together winter outfits can look so elegant and that's totes going to be me this time around - I hope. I will document my attempts, so even if it doesn't come off maybe someone will get a laugh out of it.

I often come up with outfits that I think will look amazing but are unfortunately entirely made up of things I don't own and often haven't even seen in shops. I then spend inordinate amounts of time searching around to find out where I can buy the things to get said outfit.

I love looking at clothes (shoes, accessories, bags, jewellery) in general if I'm honest, and I think I'm wearing the patience of my friends and family thin by constantly sending them links of my newest clothes-crushes. So if I start posting some of the gorgeous things I find on my blog I can totally justify all that internet perving window-shopping, right? RIGHT?

I'm also in one of the coolest cities in the world. There is SO much going on and I don't think I'll be here forever so I want to get amongst it as much as I can.

So here it goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment